High Expectations for All
Sci-Tech KL holds high expectations of academic success for all students.
- Whether students need additional educational support services, or access to more accelerated and challenging curriculum, Sci-Tech staff is committed to providing appropriate support for all students
Sci-Tech Fun Factor
Sci-Tech students participate in hands-on learning events like…
- Monthly Whole-School Science Days
- the Super Sci-Tech Science Fair
- the Mars Landing Egg Drop Contest
Charter Petition Renewal
On February 27, 2020, the Board of Trustees of the Woodland Joint Unified School District approved our school petition renewal. It was then moved on to the State Board and was approved.
If you would like a more detailed explanation of our mission, philosophy, and the design of our school please read the complete charter petition.
The document is located here: Charter Renewal
also available for reivew
Sci-Tech Academy Charter School FAQ
What is a Charter School?
Charter schools are a non-traditional form of public school designed to spur innovation in both individual schools and in the public education system in general.
- Are open to the public
- Are tuition-free
- Participate in state tests
- Employ credentialed teachers
- Do not discriminate
Do I have to live in Knights Landing to attend Sci-Tech?
No. Students from outside Knights Landing, and even outside the district, are welcome and will be accepted on a space available basis.